Feb 26, 2007

World Cup 2007 Team India

With World Cup 2007 Team India is announced, I am waiting for the following player's performance:
MS Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh, Sourav Ganguly.
I like very much MS Dhoni and Yuvraj Singh. Ganguly has come by doing very hard work. He not only did physical but mental work also.

I wish very good luck to all. I specially like to wish MS DHONI, YUVRAJ SINGH and SOURAV GANGULY.
I think if these players will play and perform consistently, we will surely make good runs.

I wish all the good luck to bowlers. Bowlers do very hard work, but their work is not as much admired as batsman.

World Cup 2007 Song: THE GAME OF LOVE AND UNITY
This is it, one big game that you cannot miss
No matter who you are - everyone’s on the list
This is the game of life and we all are one

Team India